Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Red wine and oreos.

Not a combination that I would think up on any given day, but you know... at 10:51 in the evening... it is a lovely twist on the life of a slightly not normalish kind of person.

We did end up watching the last 35 minutes of American Idol. I think America picked right tonight.. although I did very much like the guy that went home... what was his name... Hernandez.

I think that the voices that I have heard this season so far have been completely superb. Although I do not know if I could listen to Am. Overmeyer day in and day out.. although she's a cute little thing.

the PIP was looking extra exotic this evening. Her hair was a flowing mass of luxuriousness. Tres Nice!... really it was.

The principal has been teaching her class for the last two days. I am not sure why exactly... but it is report card season at the end of the week, and I am sure that the teacher needs to figure out something to write about the children she might teach during the week. Yes, might.... although that would be a big ASSumption on my part... I don't really think she teaches at all... which makes it hard to then write report cards. Yes, SLAM to all my teachery friends....but I am quite certain you are not ANYTHING like "the piece of work that is impersonating a teacher" that my little PIP has this year.

DRAT.. I am now down to my last sip....

1 comment:

gemmak said...

Oreos!!!! I love Oreos but they're damn hard to find over here :o(