Friday, March 28, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!

OK... the 1950's housedress is coming along swiftly.

I have never used my seam ripper quite so much.

Seriously people, as much as I wish to like it.

I just can't.

It is just UGLY.

It just is.

In a weird way I think.

I have lined the dress in an attempt to give it some flair.

If we could use the same fabric that I made the PINK PRINCESS DRESS out of, then it would just move.

This material just hangs.

Nothing else, just hangs.

AND... because it has a pattern to it, you can't even add some sparkle to jazz it up.

IN FACT... the icky piece of material that they did provide for us (we paid for of course) was a bright blue fabric piece.

I will not be placing a bright blue fabric piece on the ugly blue dress... I am going to find some OTHER piece of material.. more like the colour of periwinkle, or such. That will take the place of the waist band.

PIctures will be posted, shield your eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!!...for pics that is!!

Oh and....you can always make my day!