Tuesday, March 25, 2008

AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Midnight tonight.... springbreak is over.

OH well... it's just as well... the temperatures have been rather on the FRIGID SCALE. It will be certain to warm up once the chicklets are back in to school... certainly they will!

In other things scarey:

I am currently making the girl the tablecloth dress. By the look in my friends eyes.... we were not wrong when we pegged the material TABLECLOTH like. I think I saw her gag.... I am sure of it!

I have no cream in the home... no homebrew coffee for me. (THE SAD THING IS... I went grocery shopping today).

I made chicken this afternoon... YES, only 17 years of marriage... and I made fried chicken, except I didn't fry it.... I baked it. (CLEARLY I need some help.....).

The girl has consented to take violin lessons for the next three months. This surely should be scarey. I wonder how badly violins break by being slammed against a wall?

My visiting friend has asked me to help her daughter continue to learn english... I said SURE!!! but I have no idea what to do! I guess I have to do some kind of GRADE 7 research or something... what the heck do you teach someone?.. ... hello ... anyone....? IDEAS?

I am currently watching American Idol, and cutting outmy material on the breaks... and now have decided to write my horror story of the last day of spring break....

Well... you never know.. it might snow around here...

Oh brother!

2 comments:

Chastity said...

Well, I've taught English plenty, but teaching English as a second language is a whole different story. From my experience with non-native English speakers is "practice makes perfect". Reading and writing simple things will help her get a feel for the rules of the language.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Great new background!!
Debbie1