Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Too much to do...

But do I do it?

No way...

Unless of course it has to do with planting things in my boring little garden.

I might just take a picture of it... Just might, but that is all.

In other completely boring news....

I chatted on the phone to my sister this morning, and played Bejeweled. I guess I could have been up running around doing useless tasks... but you know. .... sometimes it is just fun to sit and keep your eyes busy while talking... I think I could really master something if I could talk and do Soduko at the same time!

In the meantime... I have done 10 millions loads of laundry ... again!

I talked to my friend that lives down at "the bear zone".... he had a stroke two weeks ago, was in the hospital for 5 days, and now today when I saw him, he had worked his way back up to riding 18 kilometers. Luckily he realized that he was having a stroke, and at first he couldn't talk, and could not move his right side. Today he was belting about on his bike. Truly amazing.

I will rejoice in my riches for today, and relish that I can fold laundry easily with two hands.

No comments: