Saturday, February 02, 2008

HOW nice....!

It is snowing!

The sad part is... it will not last, and probably turn to rain by the time people wake up, and realize that it has snowed.

I decided yesterday that I wasn't going to work today. I got a headache on Thursday, and it has not departed... and then yesterday I fussed about worrying about the fact that I had a headache, and what was I going to do today...if I had a headache. These are strange headaches... I have had them for years, they come and go, and wax and wain, and plague me just enough to irritate the living crap out of me.. and then... as sudden as they arrive, then after two or three days it is gone, and I wake up feeling like a new person. I had to gamble yesterday that I wasn't going to wake up a new person today, although I am feeling fortunate that I at least woke up... ! The headache isn't gone... it is just sitting on the sidelines, waiting for me to do things, and then it will wake up a bit later... I can tell. In the meantime... I can't stand going to work with a headache. I think now at my advancing years I am even less tolerant of working with a headache... it sounds sort of wimplike.. (sort of.. it is!).. Trust me... I believe in drugs, and take drugs for it, but that only buys me a window of being pleasant and nice, but then I am minus my actual brain for thinking. My reasoning for this is that I have people at me all day... all day....it's people, people, people.. oh, and then I do other things that I require a brain for as well... and that is where the problem lies... I can't do people, and thinking, and BEING NICE... with a headache. The world is safer with me at home.

I have been awake for many hours now.... the girl yelled her "MAMA" to me a couple of hours ago... and now there have been three of sleeping in our bed... she refused to go back to her own bed, which I do not care, she's happily sleeping in the middle of the bed now, well maybe more to the right, now that I am gone. The silly catdog has taken up residence on top of her bed... which is very odd, since the "Tilly" never does things like that...catdogs... what do you do with them!

No comments: