Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This just in!

The PIP.. part TWO.

I was going about my usual boring homelike self business... and the SCHOOLBOARD called. I wondered why they would call me...

The little PRINICPAL LIKE CHARACTER told me that PIP'S name was drawn to be a part of the "MayDay" celebrations! This means that she rides on a float, is honored as a PRINCESS, and does some kind of dance or something... (thank goodness tha she has been in HIPHOP for the last couple of months... !)... not that they will do a challenging dance.. but at least she has a hope at maneuvering those legs of hers!

She is pretty excited. What a nice thing to happen to her.

Lucky for me that last week I had to go and pick up my friends kids at the school... as I inquired about the MayDay celebrations... and the forms needed to be in by Monday. I would never have remembered! AND... it would have been too late for the PIP to have entered.

Now she will have real reason to wear sparkles!

No comments: