Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine festivities!

Raw Raw... the day is here!
Where love & bliss, is everywhere!

GAG.

I guess you know the husband likes you when... there is a card on the counter in the morning. My way of showing the love is the fact that I came clean on buying him a card, and opted to get some scratch and wins instead.

I did stop at the bakery and buy some sweet treat... now that is true love.

But bigger and better lovely happenings are stories like this:

We have started to have some issues with the shower, well the bath tub actually. It drains very slowly. It has been behaving alright, and usually the previous persons shower water was gone before the next persons turn. I noticed yesterday.. it was starting to have issues. This morning, it was worse. There was left over shower water in the bath tub, and then evern more left over shower water. Things had turned bad.

The King asked me why I was wasting my time plunging the bathtub. "That's not the way that system works" he said, and walked away. Since I had nothing better to do at 0723 in the morning, I continued to plunge away, as well as behave like a bad cuckoo clock, and continually call to the boy and tell him to get up. Once again, the King walks past and reminds me that "my method wasn't going to work, and why wouldn't I listen to him?"

"Because" I said... "it makes me feel happy to plunge away for a useless cause".

The water was now going no where, I thought it was best to leave it alone now, especially if I wanted a shower.

The boy came and went, and the bathtub water remained.

It was very scary, extreme scarediness!!

I started plunging again. I did not care what the king had to say...

After a while, and feeling completely defeated... I left the plunger, and turned on the shower.

Well... wouldn't you know it... that water just sky rocketed out of the bathtub... and now...

The bathtub is draining.

Talk about a wonderful valentines gift... and here the husbandman thought that he was going to have to go in the crawl space, and undo the pipe, and use some snakey tool, and clean it out.

Now he doesn't have to... well at least not today.

No comments: