Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Schoolicious

You know somedays my eyebrows grow much thicker and quicker than other days.

Take today for instance.

The Pip's class went for a field trip. (lucky them).

The teacher made no attempt to offer up any time for the crazy chicklets to part take in eating any food along the way, or part of the way, or some of the way, or in any way. It was about 12:30 by the time we finished up with our field trip... and we immediately headed back to the great school once again, the chicklets could continue their great schooling. I asked the teacher if I had missed something... where are the kids eating their lunches? She told me in my car. Well... kids don't eat in my car, so I guess we are staying put until the lunches have been eaten. Nice. I don't know what the difference of taking 20 extra minutes out the field trip would have been to eat their lunches... in an open space, or down at the water.. yes, it was a bit cold.. but these little creatures do not feel cold when they are free from the ugly brick building that is called "their school". Whatever.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I bought the PIP two bags of bugles and told her to hand those out to her friends... "step right up... get your valentine feast..." I am not sure if this is going to coincide with her teacher's non-valentine approach to this made up love fest. maybe I should offer up the teacher a bottle of water... it might loosen up her DRY disposition. It is painful.

I met the boy's new teacher today. Remember Donna Chang from Seinfeld? She teaches right here in Port Coquitlam... she is the 2008 version! I kid you not! That is just so cool.

No comments: