Thursday, February 28, 2008

She scores!

The husband called me earlier today... he wanted to know what "The Fuss" was up to last night. I said that there wsn't much on her agenda... other than watching "american idol"...

The husband filed through the door at 5:30, as the FUSS ws finishing up her dinner... he told her that they had to hurry, as they had a CANUCKS game to go and watch. The Fussilina was exstatic!

I fixed her hair into a perfect coiff, and she was already dressed in a million layers of pink for first CANUCKS game ever. Speaking of millions... she got to watch some lucky Canadian shoot 15 pucks into the net for ONE million dollars, and a further (?) 9 pucks for four of his friends to win Malibu Hybrids. Everybody won last night... except for the CANUCKS!

AND yes... just to keep on top of the news of the night... I actually turned it to a SPORTS CHANNEL where I found out this information. That is scary... for me.

No comments: