Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to Deannaland

A place where mistakes are made quite often and laughed about, where the truth hurts, and it does; sarcasm and humour can sometimes be a lethal mix, where the details of the moment are cast away as quick as the next moment occurs, and the best yet... mundane tasks are easily lost in day full of enjoying blue skies. That is my world.

I need to take a moment... and figure out how to use my phone. I want it to vibrate! I love the vibrating phone... it brings new excitement in receiving calls! Better yet, I need caller ID... in a world that we know that someone is calling even before they have finished dialing your number... I really want to know how to say a proper hello. GOD.. I don't ask for much.... somedays.

My friend witnessed me being highly "deannaish" earlier today.... she peed her pants laughing. Is this really my fault...?

Does your laundry talk to you... mine does. There is a small load of white stuff that has accumulated on top of the machine... (I have a basket, but that has clean folded stuff in them... because really why have drawers in bedrooms when you can have items in plastic baskets)... I am not sure if it's the laundry itself, or the actual machine... but it keeps calling my name... and in my OCD self kind of way I keep turning to look at it...as if it's calling me, and I have to answer it... so the easiest thing to do now is put it away...in the laundry machine... I must do that now! I can only deal with three voices in my head at one time.

No comments: