Saturday, February 02, 2008

While I was out...




So... I grapped my camera... and away I went, later in the day. I like my style of photography... somedays if I can't capture the image from the car... then it just isn't worth capturing! I did find some good sights...via the long way home. In reality.. I was having a hissy fit over not making a left hand turn light since the sun was setting quickly, and I was trying to get back to my location of interest.

Being wierd has it's challenges.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

Very pretty. I think we photographers are all the same in that regard. Nobody else would get it ...."Hurry up, we are losing the light" "Stop, back up about 15 feet. No! Too far, forward... Good. Never mind the car thats honking behind us, wave him past. This is a great shot!"