Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Girls turn.

That girl of mine had a bit of a rough week last week.

Her personality is back, and bolder than ever.

She invited a friend over yesterday... and this friend of hers claims she is a clean freak. Well, a clean freak she is.... they packed away tidbits of items, and rearranged under her bed, and even swept up the leftovers on the floor. It was all very exciting for me!

I like this chick!... she's sparky and fiesty and funny... and clean!

The PIP was more than pleased to return to school. They got their GRADE 5 sweatshirts. The pip was more than thrilled with her too huge pink hoodie. Luckily I bought it big enough, so this girl can wear it to death, and it might even fit her eventually.

Her motto is generally "all pink, all the time".

I finally MANAGED to IRON on some patches on the PIPS clothing. That pip of mine is pretty hard on everything she owns. I had bought some butterflies a while back to iron on some of her ripped items, and then promptly lost the patches. Just the other day I bought some more patches, and they were different this time. Two black cats and one pink Gecko. The black cats were for her black stretchy yoga type pants, and the pink gecko was for her jeans, that clearly indicate that there was some scissors involved in the jeans hole, anyways... all has finally been repaired... and just yesterday... guess what floated out of the cupboard... the patches that I had originally bought! Now I have extras for her next mishaps.

The little girl next door is glad the PIP is better. Almost everyday last week there was this pounding on the front door, and I knew it was the tiny one from next door.. (the big knock cracks me up)... and everyday I had to turn the little girl away... even yesterday when the PIP had her friend over. BUT today miracles of miracles... the PIP was able to visit the little girl next door... and now she is gone... visiting away!

The Pip proclaimed that her teacher was quite evil today. I don't think that is the case. I think her teacher was highly strange today, compared to her normal strangeness, that is all.

No comments: