Tuesday, February 05, 2008

All systems go!

I took the boy to the walk in clinic today.

After a number of months I thought just maybe that his cold had finally settled into something a little bit nasty. It hasn't, but it is continuing to wear him down.

He has had a cold (or something to that effect) since November. It shifts from his chest, to his sinus's to his ears... and today it was making him dizzy. I took him to the walk in clinic, because it was just way faster than last weeks four hour adventure in taking your child to the doctor. He didn't have a fever when we got there, but he had complained of being cold all day.

The Doc's eyes bugged out of his head when I told him that he had had it since November, which he has. Then he said bring him back next week if this cold/virus doesn't start to clear up.

No problem.

I just wonder what the difference is going to be between this week, and next week, since he has had it since November.

The boy was happy... I tucked him in on the couch, gave him a full bottle (as in water bottle!) of orange juice, tucked him in with his blankets.. as he was cold again, and let him watch channel 47 movies on the couch. It's all good.

That is until I will rouse him from his resting to go and practice his piano for 45 minutes, where he will play every freaking song that he knows, excpet the two that he should be practicing.

I like my boy, he's comical.

No comments: