Thursday, May 24, 2007

Who's bricks are these?

There are some flat bricks sitting on a stump outside on our neighbours front lawn. I am wondering why there are there.... and so much so, that I am going to find out why they are there... because I want them! If I see the cranky lady that lives there I am going to ask her... I am going to get the courage to talk to her.. as she is fairly cranky looking all the time. I know I have my pissy cranky moments, and scare people some of the time... but this woman has the cake topper with the "all" the time award. I wont mention that to her when I ask her for the bricks mind you.

In other things that have put a smile on my face:

I was quite thrilled that Jordin Sparks won the American Idol award. I am not really sure what that means to win that, as the only other American Idol that I have ever watched was with Rubin Studdard, and last night was the first time I have ever seen him since the AI title.I have to say the duet that himself and Jordin did was brilliant! Maybe that will be his come back song, or not. Anyways... I am glad that the 17 year old very poised young lady won.

And bigger smiles:

I think the boy has the art of going to school down to fine science. He can manage to throw himself together, including showering and combing his hair all on his own, but not including making himself a lunch or a banana milkshake, BUT.. has mastered the art of leaving before 08:00 AM. We have four weeks of school left. If I can only get him to remember this skill come September. Maybe I will take a picture of him, and time stamp it... that way I will have proof that he is capable come the long winter months.

Grinning:

The ants are still partying it up with the "bait". Yes, it should scare me that there are that many ants that are still partaking in the banquet of death.

Reality check:

8:13.... the Pipster has not risen. This slumber party has now ended.

No comments: