Sunday, May 27, 2007

The PIP and I pee our pants.

Well chickster Pipster and myself headed down to the favourite place in the world for us. BEAR central... except there were no bears. RATS!

So that Pip and I were driving out of our most favourite place in the world when we spotted a pair of mallard ducks, we slowly crept up behind them,....as they were waddling along chit chatting to one another, both of them debating which was the best way to go.... I think it went something like this:

*** I translated for the PIP as we drove along watching them in a lovely contorted voice***

"Harold, follow me here.. this is the way we should go" Harriet says.

"Harriet dear, you are wrong, if you just follow me this way, this is the way we should go" says Harold.

"Harold, you are wrong, just waddle this way, I know the way, you know I know the way" Harriet continues.

"Harriet you are not the boss, just follow me ok Harriet" Harold pleads.

waddle waddle waddle.......................

"HAROLD! FLY HAROLD FLY" Harriet screeches as they take flight in front of the Indigo Blue Mazda5.
~~~~~~

Now oddly enough, that PIP and I were in hysterics of laughter over what had just transpired in front of us. I believe it was a "had to be there" moment... but I was glad that I was with the PIP to enjoy it. This is what childhood memories are made of.

No comments: