Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's official!

I now live in a matchbox.

The husbandman finished driving around the front yard and ripped out the shrubs yesterday. I now have a clean pallet to work with, and it's clean all right! Especially when you own a little white matchbox house that goes with that clean pallet.

I haven't got any plans for the front yard at the moment. I believe that I am dreaming up some ideas in my head, but for now, they are only in my head. I need to replant some greenery in the front as it is rather abysmal looking at the moment.. but good things will come, I am sure!

The King has told me of his plans that he wishes for the front of the home, but that will have to wait until next year, as this year he is slated for constant kitchen duty, beyond the cleaning and cooking kind.

No comments: