Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hello Internet...

Yes Hi, can you send me a good joke please?

I have "the group" tomorrow... and I do not have any material. The sources have all but dried up, and I am left desperately looking at prunes like they are suddenly deliciously funny.

In other boring news that the world should know:

I was highly crazy at work this weekend... I especially liked it when I said to one woman:...

"In the time it has taken you to complain about gowning and gloving and picking up the isolation tray from the VRE room, you could have already had the job done, maybe you can do it now for me instead..."

She didn't speak to me for the rest of the afternoon.. (if I had only known it was this easy).

Included in the days highly crazy events:

I took a rickety old cloth cushioned and probably a sickly polluted chair out of an office today, and hid it downstairs in the basement at the hospital. It probably sounds like I have some psychotic issues.. which I more than likely do, but am not dealing with... but of course more importantly I was very sicked out with the "oldness" of this disgusting chair and all the bugs living in it. I am hoping that it is hidden away enough for people just to push it into some bin that takes things away to places where the bugs are worse than what is more than likely inhabiting it.

AND just incase my coworkers were really wondering if I had a problem....

My opposite person that I do not work with, but claims that I am highly weird all the same will have a "paper supplies" order dropped on her desk this week. She claims that I have issues with pens, and the fact that we need lots of them... to confirm her suspicions I ordered another 25 boxes....all for next week... when I will do it all over again.... just to keep her head shaking.

Well... now I must go to bed and wonder if my laughter yoga man is really going to show up tomorrow or not...

No comments: