Thursday, May 17, 2007

slip slip

To sum up the week so far.. I have done some good things, and some bad things.

Easiest first is the letter to the District Superintendent. I am puzzled why a man so clearly not capable of handling a school remains the administrator. It isn't any of my business why he is still there... but he is, and not a good one to say the least. I can't imagine that my language used in the letter will win any awards... like the fact that the school could be named "dullsville".

Onward and upward.....

I have been doing some mass cram & plant chore around this place. I have to say I don't think there is enough mushroom manure around these parts to keep me happy. I will have to obtain more for complete happiness to reign.

There is a little bird perched in a painted birdhouse on the crappy back deck. I must continue to stalk the little bird... he looks so cute peeking out of the hole.

The electrician is coming to our house to do some big work. This is thanks to me. Yes, it is. Well, the fact that he is coming to do work that is.. because I didn't know that work had to be done.. the husbandman figured that out long ago, I guess it was me all along that should have made the call, and not waited on the husbandman.

I backed down this morning when the PIP refused to walk to school. I cut her some slack since she was out of her bed at 8:41, and ready to leave by 8:47. This is included washing, dressing, grooming, and an extra polish of her knees since she was helping me to plant last night. Oddly enough she just wasn't thrilled about walking... it could have closely resembled sleep walking I think.

The boy asked me to save his PIVOT stickfigure story. All was well until I couldn't find it any longer, and when I did find it.. the program froze. I did manage to connect with my brain eventually and copied it onto a DVD. Lucky for him... more so ... lucky for me.

Well, the dentist chair is calling me.. well, I am not really hearing the dentist chair calling... it's just a place that I frequent... alot.

OH... and who was shocked that Melinda Doolittle was eliminated from American Idol. Actually, I am not heartbroken, as this was her big ticket to stardom for her, she appears a rather genuine soul.

No comments: