Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New boy alert.. new boy alert....

That boy of mine changed today.

BIG TIME!

The braces came off, a faux hawk was replaced by the LONG obnoxious looking hair, and... we bought him some SKATE shoes.. instead of runners.

I wont know who to wave at today when he comes sauntering along from school this afternoon.

In other things....

While I was waiting for the transformation to happen earlier to that boy of mine, I wondered over to the public library. It was an interesting feeling to sit at a chair, sip some coffee... ( yes, I realize I quit drinking coffee.... ) and read a gardening magazine. I was most impressed with myself!

But as I was walking back to the orthodontist office I was confused as to my maneuvers along the side walk... I was not certain if I was conducting myself accordingly. The issue here folks is the fact that ants line the sidewalks of the places of my "footfalls" ( I love that term...), anyways... in my home land (meaning my house) I am the resident ant annihilator, and yet when I was out walking I wished to spare the little lives of the cement sidewalk ants. AND this confused me people.. it really did. Should I just continue in my evil ways and kill the ants that cross my paths, or should I have mercy for them, as I have killed off their cousins in great masses. As I kind hearted soul that I am... I tried not stepping on the ants along my path. However, upon returning home.. I topped of the killer ant banquet in the tops of the water bottle lids to ensure continued successes with my current ant situation.

The day to day issues....

2 comments:

Chastity said...

Skater clothes, shoes, haircut..that's the *in* thing right now. My cousin is going into 8th grade and he just got six skater STITCHES above his eyebrow for not wearing a helmet while riding his board...I mean, who can blame him, right? A helmet would cover up that beautiful hair he's worked so hard for :).

Anonymous said...

On the very same day that "mine" got his moulds taken etc....should be a great summer!