Saturday, May 05, 2007

This leads to that...



My friend the crazy daycare lady from two houses over called me up and left a message on my machine.... "Deanna... I saw a racoon walking along your roof... " Need I say more....

I eventually looked up info on the internet and called the wildlife people about our unexpected guests. After I talked the husbandman down from blaring the radio next to the box of growing babies... and coaxed him into a gentle volume.. mama took her babies and left the hiding space.

It's a good thing for crazy daycare ladies with good eyesight.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan said...

Awww! If only they weren't so wild, they would make such cute pets!The racoon kits are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love your exciting life!

Susan said...

OK. Your computer died. It must have done, or else you would have posted by now. I miss you.
OMG! The Racoons didnt get you did they?