Monday, March 19, 2007

That was quick, I am back.

This would be about the same time that I get down to working and organizing my group for the day. I am back on schedule, including doing laundry details.

I have decided that I am extremely boring. Even the book that I am reading that might be funny, is really boring. I have to keep reading it, as one of my Kim friends has told me that it is a vile act to quit reading a book that you have committed yourself to. If I really wanted to get crazy, I could just give the book away, with the bookmark two thirds of the way through! What an accomplishment!

I even asked the husbandman some questions the other night. It was all about a new job that I had found. I asked him what he thought... any thoughts.... helloo......knock, knock... anything... anything..... The peanut gallery remained silent. CCCHHHHEEEEEE-sus!!!!!! So, am I that boring that the husbandman doesn't even speak. I guess I have to take into account hockey was on, and he never really talks anyways. What was I thinking!

In an effort to perk up my smile I have bought a new bottle of hydrogen peroxide. The sister told me that she has been swishing for a while, and she appears to still be alive, I thought I would chance it, and do the same. I was using the more conservative method of pouring the hydrogen peroxide over the toothbrush and cleaning the teeth individually. Now I am just into chugging, and if I happen to spit.. well BONUS!

The very fact that green waste is back up and running in the city has excited me. With that thought... GREEN WASTE excites me should really say something about myself. How much more boring am I going to get? I am completely thrilled with the very thought of picking up sticks and branches and clutter and other earth elements and cramming them in a green waste container. Perhaps since I am very excited about it, I should get the larger version green waste container, maybe all my dreams will come true.

In other things that are excting:

The kitchen is looking great, it's all renovated, and modern and clean, and sparkly, and matching, and a nice environment to be in. I don't even have dust anymore! It's just too bad that the molten laval rock has grown up from the earth and is smoldering away, and causing a huge eyesore once again.

That was my dream that I woke up from this morning. This is seriously boring stuff people... must go create an exciting reality now.

1 comment:

Susan said...

From one boring person to another...I find exciting interesting people to be frighteningly unpredictable. I like you, your safe! I kinda always know what to expect.
SO is the kitchen a actually done? or was it a dream. I'm confused.
Not just boring but clueless too! I got ya beat!