Friday, March 02, 2007

Clock issues:

Everyday this past week the internal clock has woke me up earlier and earlier.

Mind you, this morning was due to public drinking, and a drug bust. I just happened to be in the middle of I don't know where, and was walking with a cider in my hand to an undercover area. Another person came running up to me, gave me a small clear baggy full of weeds and other little packages, and then took off. Wouldn't you just know it, the cops just happened to be there. Fortunately I was able to slip away un-noticed, however; the little creep with the dark hoody over his face found me in the parking lot while I was just about getting into the indigo blue Mazda5 machine... he had a knife, and he was mad. At that very moment I remembered the lock feature on the car, if you press it, the horn will honk. Insteading of honking it made a dull "gnnaaaaaaa" sound, and then pause, gnaaaaaaa, and then pause. Wouldn't you just know it, I had a snore horn.

On that dismal realization, my mind let me wake up and it was 04:47.

Two hours later, 2 cups of tea, and 2 posts + way too many games of spider solitaire.

It's almost time for cake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you smoked up D!?! ;D

Susan said...

Haha, Is Lijza for real?
Deanna is not a pot smoker, I can vouch for that.
I dreamt that I was in a flying canoe. It was fun, but I had to watch out for treetops and oncoming canoe traffic.