Tuesday, March 13, 2007

List time:

I am thinking in fragments at the moment. The best way to get around fragmented thoughts is to put a number in front of them. What an idea!
  1. I want to know where the morning goes when one starts it at 5:25 in the morning? I am still not showered or dressed, no lunches made, and it's 7:30.
  2. I was most pleased yesterday with the handsome son in his swimming. He was hot on the tail of the superstar swimmer. I was pleased with his efforts to keep up with the pace.
  3. I braved the clock last night and had a glass of wine at 9:30. Now I am not sure what the deal is on that thought. I think it has something to do with if I have a drink in the evening, it is usually around 7:30ish, but I never randomly drink much later, unless of course I have started earlier, and haven't really stopped, then it's totally ligite!
  4. Somedays the brain just hurts with all the rules that I randomly come up with.
  5. Yesterday at the group a photographer came by, he borrowed my pen, and then he gave me his to use. I couldn't use it. I asked him for my pen back, because along with rules, I also have a certain love of pens, all my pens. I think it is an OCD thing sparkling through!
  6. I am uncertain whether American Idol will be on tonight. This might be a good thing. I told the PIP that I would like her to wash her hair. This could be the deal clincher on not getting it done.
  7. Yesterday that PIP of mine sniffed out her friend down the street! I can't tell for certain how she was able to do that. One moment she was in the backyard playing with the crazy cat dog, and the next moment she was screaming through the kitchen that her friend was in the driveway, and she would not be returning any time soon.
  8. I was out walking in circles again last night. It was an enjoyable time, until I got bored, and quit. Perhaps the stalker sister will join me for some circular walking time a little later. I will start sending telepathic thoughts now.
  9. I am hoping to do some big things today... as in phone calls, laundry advancement... ha ha hah, I don't think there is such a thing.
  10. I think I was supposed to write a list here, now I must construct a new list for todays real adventures.

No comments: