Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lights out Charlie!

The wonderful and loveable computer mouse & monitor quit working yesterday. I was traumatized.. and so was the boy. We have immediately put ourselves into counselling & were considering seeking drug therapy for the duration of the computer downtime.

But alas, the screen has come back, and the mouse has stopped quivering. All is right in our world, and the pills will stay put on a shelf for another close call sort of day. I can resume my senseless writing skills, and the boy can carry on building his animated stick man show.

It's all good out here now. That is all about to change, as I begin to herd the children close to their beds. There is no such thing as early to bed on a Saturday night.

I think I have decided that I wished I worked every second weekend. That is a nice plan. You kind of work, but then you don't. And it just continues that way until you take a weekend off, and then you are gone for three weeks. This is a very pretty picture!

Must go turn lights out and hear children shriek... it should be fun!

No comments: