Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I know for a fact

That I actually SAW my post from yesterday. I saw it on my blog. It was really boring. Perhaps it was that boring that it disappeared into the no mans boring land. I know I saw it! I know it, because it was boringly humorous, in a boring sort of way. I can not recreate that type of boring humour, it was near almost impossible the first time, the second time would clearly be hugely impossible.

In a memory that is failing by the moment it is troubling to think that bloggers memory is fading too. This is not a good combination.

Wait a minute..... that post was from the day previous.... see I knew I had seen it! It was hidden under March 19ths date. I am in deep deep trouble. I remember typing yesterday... it was an email to the Auzzie visitors!... must. get. to. vitamin. cupboard. now.

No comments: