Friday, March 02, 2007

Let's close the curtain on this one.

I am beginning to think that I have a shower curtain liner defect happening.

I mean, do you wash a shower curtain liner? Are you supposed to? Did I not learn this in happy marrying day school many years back? Where do you learn this kind of stuff? I don't remember going through this many shower curtain liners. How much are you supposed to scrub a tub! tub! to keep a shower curtain liner happy? My liners really hate me. They believe they beyond their lining capacities, and are only for hanging in show rooms. Perhaps if I introduced the liner to it's new intimate friend, the shower curtain, I would get more life out of it.

It doesn't matter how much the packaging tells me that it is an antibacterial non moldy growing things, it just reappears. It freaks me out really.

I will wait to draw my conclusion on our newest addition to the bathroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always buy the "heavy duty" liner from SuperStore...and I spray the tiles with Tilex....it takes a couple of years before I even start to see that yucky stuff appear.

Susan said...

I buy a liner from IKEA about every couple of years. I was them every few weeks in the washer with bleach, then hang back up to dry.I always have a white liner so I can tell when its getting yucky. We have a huge population using our shower so it hardly ever gets a chance to dry, so it will start to go pink around the edges after a couple months or so. BLEACH!