Saturday, March 03, 2007

The heat is on on.

No it's not.

The barely used into it's second year furnace has had a breakdown. It's circuits have malfunctioned and has left us in the cold. I am going to have to rely on our little plug in heater and shut the door to the den. I just want to read the papers.... ! However I do not want to freeze to death while doing it.

In other things that do not require heat:

I organized my scrapbooking crap. Wow, I have a lot of it. Well, I have a lot of paper items and sticker items, and more paper items. Mind you I do not rank in the paper file as one of the Debbie's does, now she has a lot of paper. Now that she has new cupboards in her basement, I can not sit back and admire her stacks of paper from afar. Perhaps when I go over to the Debbie's I will just open up her cupboard so I can let it stare back at me. I do know one thing, it doesn't matter how much paper I have, it is never enough, and it is not the right colour, or shade, or design, or feel, or this or that! While I was cleaning out my SHELF of scrapbooking supplies I found a number of pages that I was working on from the summer, with an album already attached to them. Wow, most impressive on the colour spectrum.

On the rent-a-movie front:

We watched that movie... I want to call it the Detailer, or the Detector, damn I need to go get the rentamoviebox to find out the title: The Departer. For the longest time I had to sit and ponder who was Matt Damon, and who was Leonardo Dicaprio. Once I figured that out, I had to sort out what was going on with who. Who was good, and who wasn't. I didn't like the ending, it was a "cop out". HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must have you over....to see my corner in the basement!

Chastity said...

You know, I do a lot more organizing of my scrapbook crap than I do actual scrapbooking. Wish you lived closer so we could get together and do a few pages...but I just checked and it is approx. 2145 miles (3452 km) from your place to mine!

Susan said...

Sadly, I have the stuff, but dont use it as much as I would like to!
Keith watched that movie last week, he didnt like it. It didnt appeal to me, not into mobster type shows. Glad I didnt waste my time on it. It won lots of awards though.