Friday, March 23, 2007

Saved by the phonecall....

My hysterically funny friend Shelly called me yesterday. Not the chicken farmers wife Shelly, this girl is way too much funnier. The two of us are chatting up a storm, about nothing, because we are good at that. The topic moved to movies. They had just seen the movie that we are going to see this afternoon. She told me to bring a tiss-you.

Huh? I said.... "is this movie sad?"

"Well, you might not want to bring just one tiss-you" the now serious Shelly said to me.

So there you have it... what do I despise a great deal?? To pay big money to sit in a dark place, eat popcorn and sob. No thanks.

It all makes sense to me now.. that lovely Hamsterson of mine said he was not interested in seeing the sad movie, which he did not tell me it was sad at all. He just claimed that they had read the book in class, but made no effort to tell me it was sad! Now, that boy of mine has lead me downthe right path of choice making with the great movie title of "wild hogs". Now this is extreme badness at it's best! I am sure we will laugh though!

No comments: