Monday, April 09, 2007

Time Line

I watched and read about the weather forecast. It told me rain. I have no reason to complain, but I am going to, partly because a little complaining so I have been told, can go a long way. Probably not today.

You see, I am on a timeline. It is a self made timeline. Something that I dreamed up, and remembered, not something that I dreamt and then forgot about it. DAMN! It's all because I have this foggy little vision that is hovering in my head, and it needs to come out.

I have plans to renovate the front yard. I have embarked upon this great foggy vision, but the weather is of course not cooperating, as I was informed that it wouldn't. It doesn't help that I know I have work to do, and the hours that I sit here whining about it, doesn't help to clear the foggy drizzle that floats about in my head.

Just in case some of you may be asking yourselves about my foggy vision that I live with on a daily basis, and how I can separate that from my current front yard foggy vision; my brain has conveniently labelled things for me similar to a ticker tape running through my head: HELLO DEANNA IT'S EARTH CALLING, COME MOVE ME, HELLO DEANNA IT'S EARTH CALLING, COME MOVE ME. Compared to the constant foggy life version: OOOPS FORGOT THAT, OOOPS FORGOT THAT, OOOPS FORGOT THAT.

Funny that I can even separate the two.

In other things of time worthy mentionables:

I have decided that the husbandman should stop talking to his friend Mr. Pickaspat. The two of them plus the crazy cop went out to watch the hockey game last week. While out, my favourite photographer friend Mr. Pickaspat spelled out the spell that I was trying to cast upon the husbandman about retrieving the money that was coming back to us via the "2006 tax return" season, and somehow conning the husbandman into believing that we should use our almost forgotten cash to do as we please with. As we all know, the bills and other payment requirements of life will always be knocking on our doorsteps, but found money just doesn't happen by everyday. My plan has been foiled by Mr. Pickaspat. Curse him!!!

Since the husbandman has now been informed of my evil ways, he is in the process of damaging my plans by recreating new plans that probably would excite me anyways. This would temporarily blind me from my current plans for the Canon SLR purchase. I could make this all go away if I chose to work an extra day in the week, but that would mean working an extra day, and freaking hell we can't have that. I will have to come up with a new plan immediately. Curse these time lines....

No comments: