Friday, April 13, 2007

Name this tune:

Daaaa, da, da da. da. da. Da da, da to da, da to da & repeat from the beginning.

Yes, it's a tricky one, it's not a tune that you can sing, but rather a piece of music that you listen to on one of the most exciting days of your life.

Sixteen years ago today, life started going down hill for the husbandman big time... it was the day he said "I do" to me!

Despite his claims that it has been years of misery, he continues to buy me a lovely card, and flowers. He even offered a lovely night out, but I turned him down. As the offer was also for him and I, and our friends the Pickaspats to some bigscreen hockey action at the local pub. Strangely enough I flat out told him no... and we settled for sushi take out. That's life in the fast lane 16 years later.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was a wonderful time. right from changing in your old bedroom. Man! You looked hot in that sexy lingere. I have a photo of Rod Taking off your thigh high garter belt and realizing you had on stockings and garters. His face is just lit up and you were shruging as if to say "Surprize!!!" Its priceless.
Thanks for included me in your big day. That was so special to me. Love you.

Ozfemme said...

Happy Anniversary! (By the way, I picked it as Beethoven's 5th....silly me!!)

gemmak said...

Hey....fancy that! :o) A shared anniverary :o) Congrats on your day and on the longevity of your union :o)