Tuesday, April 24, 2007

EXcuthe me...

I theem to have thomthing sthuck in my mouth. Yethher I do.

I have a brand new appliance, just like the yesteryears of life after braces. I am now embarking upon straightening my forever twisting front teeth with a retainer sort of thingy. I hope it works. I am now sorry that I threw mine out when I turned thirty. I figured at that time that twenty years of braces should probably be enough. Boy was I wrong.

I am supposed to wear it 22 hours out of the day. I have managed about five hours so far. There is no freaking way I can wear out in public. I have an incredible lisp with it... I feel just like Kramer in one of the Seinfeld episodes. ( Oddly enough my hair resembles Kramers bad do of the day today as well... slightly fuzzed at the ends.. only because I brushed it this morning... ) Brushing my hair is a no no.. it's a never do to the do sort of thing not to do!

Well.. breaks over... back to the retainer thingy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'd love to see you with it on!!! I clench my teeth...so badly I have bone deposits growing on my gums...really pretty. So I've got myself one of those "bite guard" thingy's....I'm supposed to wear it 22 hours out of the day too....and I lisp...and look silly with it. I'm worried that I'll stain it...with wine.

Ozfemme said...

Perhapth you're meant to work your way up to the 22 hourth?

Thorry to hear ith tho uncomforable but promith not to laugh at you. Perhapth you could learn thign language?

Theriouthly.