Friday, April 06, 2007

Good morning cloudshine!

The boy and I were watching the news last night. (It is the only way he is allowed to watched TV since his grandious grounding.... and he was saying good night to me, then sat on the bed to chat with me, then continued to watch whatever I was watching. He manages to be quite tricky in this regard, while continuing to be funny...) If I were a really good parent... I would continue to limit his "electronic fever" that claims a large part of his life, and keep this up ... probably forever.

Now it seems that our blustery frigid weather will be put behind us for a day, while we enjoy temperatures up to 22 degrees. the clouds way above do not scare me, they are the happy bright clouds that eventually burn away to make way for sunshine. This is certainly a Good Friday!

No comments: