Thursday, April 19, 2007

Momma and her babies.



Please note the quality and the squint appeal with these photos. They could be better... MUCH better... if SOMEONE had not spoke great ideas to the husbandman about certain CAMERA gadgets. OH, this is a mother bear and her two cubs that I have been busy spying on. On the top photo, one of the cubs is climbing the tree, she also had caught wind of me, since you can see her smiling for the camera.. or then again, maybe you can't.. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE HER!.. We can once again thank Mr. Pickaspat for this. If you too have complaints about the quality of these photos feel free to comment, and I will forward the comments along to the one and only Mr. Pickaspat.

Oh.. and this computer is acting badly again. It is only by luck that I have got it to work. I think the video card is on the outs..... I was just about to take it in, when I got it turned on again. Who knows.. if I'm not back... you can guess the reasons why...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

ATTN: MR HUSBANDMAN AND MR PICKASPAT.
I, being the most enthusiastic reader of this blog, do hereby formally submit my complaint regarding the inferior quality of this sites BEAR PHOTOS. I do hold very high standards and when Bears are being photographed in Port Coquitlam, they do deserve to be captured by a far more exemplary lens than the one the blogmaster of this site apparently is forced to use. The artistic merit of the photographers reputation is severly at stke and the documentation of the activities of these creatures is paramount to The Word of the Hour. I suggest you take some of the savings procured by the neighbourhood Lawnathon and make a much needed donation to the WOTH equipment upgrade.
With advance apprieciation of your forthcoming generosity,
Susan of Thousandwordsworthy fame.