Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bye bye kitchen.

I will not have my kitchen, and bake in it too. I am now going to drive my new kitchen. The now 17 year old smudgy white Toyota Forerunner with just about 300, 000 clicks on it, is now behaving quite badly. The contractorman turned mechanicman will set out on the fine task of ripping apart the top half of the engine this weekend.

In the meantime... I have gone shopping. I have decided that we need a 2006 Mazda 5 GT. I would have taken a GS, but there are none left in Western Canada... so the Mazda people tell me. Now I must wait to find out who I will get the best deal from... and of course with my "on a dime" budget.. it may be a stretch to see if people are willing to "put me into that vehicle". I am going to try tomorrow to smooth out the glitches that are keeping me from being in that vehicle, but of course in the meantime I have developed quite the twitch on the upper right eyelid.

This may not be a good thing... but then, either is the broken vehicle I currently own.

No comments: