Thursday, October 19, 2006

Less is More!

It took me the whole week to think up the post from Monday. That abundance of words won me two comments... I think I will post like that more often.

In other things of a lesser point:

I am currently drinking DE-caffeinated INSTANT coffee, with hot milk.

NOT SURE WHY.

I am waiting for a car dealer to call me with a price which is less than what I want to pay.

UNSURE OF WHY.

Have managed to drive about town in a vehicle that is currently using water for oil.

CAN'T IMAGINE WHY.

Will be going christmas shopping on the airmiles reward site any moment.

THERE IS NO WHY IN SHOPPING.

2 comments:

Carolanne said...

I drink diet coke - I know it's bad for me but I still drink it. It wouldn't be so bad for me if it was decaffeinated but I don't like the taste of that.
I agree with you - there is no "why" in shopping.
What is the airmiles reward site? Is that something like frequent fliers points?

Deanna said...

check out airmiles.ca, it is similar but different. You have to shop at certain stores (a big one is Safeway and Shell gas, plus if you have an airmiles mastercard you can collect miles quicker). Since we do not seem to fly anywhere, I have purchased some "things" that they also have with the acquired miles.