Friday, October 27, 2006

The cutter, the edger, and the slapper.

I went scrapbooking with "the Debbie's" last night. That was an adventure. Before I even left the Pip told me that I had to be back before her bedtime. "Wrong Pip, wrong" I said to her. Fortunately she left the mechanicman's and mine bedroom to tell me this, which gave me the opportunity to go into the husbandman's side drawer and steal the rosebud's (swirly cheap chocolate type thingys, but nonetheless delicious, almost kind of!) he had just bought the night before. Score for me and the Debbie's!

I packed all of my equipment in the new bag that I got when I purchased the husbandman some cologne back in the summer time. Of course I picked the cologne based on the type of free gift bag that I was going to get. It's sort of a duffle bag thing, but it's great for holding all my scrapbooking crap when I walk down to "the Debbie's". It worked out well last night... as it was just PISSING out. Normally I would drive the five houses down the street, but with the vehicle a little under the weather at the moment, I had to use my own power... it's just the rain that is ick. It is on nights such as deep dark rainy nights that the bears come to visit, not that I would think that is a bad thing...I would just be pissed that I would get caught up with a bear in the dark, minus the camera. All the same, the duffule bag did a good job of keeping things dry.

I hadn't done any scrapbooking in so long, I had to reaquaint myself with my scrapbooking crap, right down to the pictures. But once I got started, I was slapping things to together. Only kind of slapping... as I wasn't into gluing last night apparently. The Debbie's amused me with their cutting and edging. I stick with corner rounding... it's my thing. Clean lines, combined with colour. It's very simple.

No comments: