Monday, October 02, 2006

The gigs up!!

All of last week that husbandman of mine was off for his final vacation for the year. He is allowed three weeks off. Yes, overly generous, and I realize that. (OUCH!) I have quizzed the husbandman on asking his employer for some more time off... and the fellow just looks at me stunned. I don't think he can contemplate another week off from work, because... that would time off from working.. and he couldn't have that.

It's back to reality for me... no more clean kitchens, and emptied dishwashers, or tidied floors, or make that clean floors ((the PIP's room)), laundry folded, dinners made, and someone to walk the dog with in the morning. This will all have to wait for next year now.

Must go clean a counter now...not that it is dirty or cluttered... but it's something husbandmanish

No comments: