Friday, October 27, 2006

Good or not good?

Here's something that all those mechanicey people would want to know. Toyota Forerunner had a recall on their head gasket things, so I happened to find out. The husbandman found this out yesterday, by his mechanicman friend. The husbandman was told that it was up to 180,000 kms. I read later in the evening that it was for any year vehicle.

I suggested to the mechanicman that we could put all the parts and pieces in a couple of my many trillions of shopping bags and tow the car over to Toyota. I said that I would number the plastic shopping bags if that would help. I am overly helpful somedays, although for the moment, the mechanicman has not taken me up on the offer.

He seems to know what he is doing, so I will leave the happy model building man at his station.

No comments: