Monday, November 01, 2010

Hallo .... has been..

Just came in from the great outdoors... being the front yard and all.

I have taken down all the scariness that has inhabited the front yard since last week. Now I am  not so afraid to be out there.. mind you, I am still afraid to be in the backyard... because who really knows what creeps around back there...

I was out there a while back... and the grass is flattened, and things are knocked over.. so I am not to sure what is finding it's way back there.. but it's something... so I tenuously flittered about and tidied up strewn buckets, and a knocked over flamingo sprinkler doubling as a tree spike for the apple tree that lives in a pot. It's a strange space back there.. but that would be reason to the name that it is given... Welcome to the bermuda triangle... there certainly has been a torrent of excitement that goes beyond the little picket fence.. which sends you into the bermuda triangle.. maybe that is it....

Anyways... moving forward ....

I might just go and spy some fish now... the rain has lessoned, and the dyke should be running swiftly!

Perhaps I will find a picture on a grey day such as today..

No comments: