Thursday, January 28, 2010

egg plant

That's the colour that I wish to paint the trim of the house, when we get a new fascade.

I hope I can remember the name of the colour when it comes times... because it is just such a wierd colour combo... I would think that egg plant would have the colour of yellow and white... it's not like I am conditioned or anything.

I went walking this morning..... straight to the driveway, into the car, then into starbucks and back out again, and then all the way back into the house.

Whew.

Too much egg-eercise for me I say.

For todays exercise experience I am going to do some resistance training like things... because I just bought some rubbery pulley items to do such things with. Hey, and don't complain about the highly technical language that I am now using on this blog... it's more than I can handle myself.

Now moving onto an email to airmiles.... hopefully I will get my technical lanuage straightened out in an effort for them to fix my non-airmilish problem... curse them!

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

Oh I'm just a slappin my knee!!