Monday, February 01, 2010

The MAD scrambler.

I wish I was.

Not mad.

But a scrambler.

However... I do not have any EGGS.

A certain hair pulling out instead of nail biting beauty has used all the eggs.

She's back to biting her nails, AND her hair is growing back in.

The FUSS ... always doing something!
~~~~~~
Back to scrambling:

I am trying to figure out what to do... which is why I am here.

I believe I am stalling.

I had a weekend full of stalling... actually .. I had a weekend full of boring, and then the end of the work day I existed in exhaustion. Not sure if it was from the complete boring I ensued, or just plain tired. I can't be THAT tired... I mean really.

I have a flurry of thoughts filling my brain... of which to inflict upon my group... but I am not certain that ANYONE will be willing to take the challenge...  well enough of that... I will solve the issue later... not that I have much time left....

OK... and onto other things...

I went to go buy a new bra on Saturday after work. I just figured that I would have some great success buying up some very colourful bras from sears. I saw them on the rack the night before when we were at SEARS; buying the husbandman a new belt, and some hitman gloves.... we thought about a new trench coat to complete the look, but didn't find that certain style that one needs to be a hitman... I think it's the hat really that makes it...

ANYWAYS... I took my rainbow of bras into the change room and tried them all on. OK REALLY... how badly does one need to screw up and buy one of these things? I went to the rack TWICE to find some brilliant beauties blazing in colour..... I even settled for some super lace on white.... and how many did I purchase... ZERO.

I just want to buy one off the hanger, not out of a box... because it's fun to buy bras from a hanger, and not from a box. Not sure why exactly... BUT IT IS.

OK... and the other reason.. BECAUSE THEY WERE CHEAP. christ.. do I have to tell you all my secrets.

In the meantime.... I am still scrambling to come up with something.... good lord!

No comments: