Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Thank you Lujza! (Louisa FYI)

Ok...

So thanks for giving me a reason to not get up and leave my computer at this very moment.

I like procrastination....it suits me!

(My Micheal Buble is in my eardrums at the moment.... things could get interesting.)

"......baby don't you know I love you so.....

Well you can dance... "

"Save the last dance for me.... (big trumpet music now....)"

~~~~~

anyways.... Lujza, Lujza... Lujza.....

I am referring to being late for work (as per usual,  but I MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR....), and needing to cut my hair... more specifically my bangs....

So ya... there I was.... finding my little scissors, and sliding them across the top of my eyebrows....

AND

BANG

There you have them! (bangs)

I was mainly just referring to cutting my hair very quickly. I probably could have written that... but you know... I wish to work for the CIA or the FBI, or the CDC, or even the CBC and be one of those decoders!


(Do you think that I will look weird drifting down the street with a wheel barrow in my 6 sizes too big rain pants moving to the beat of "staying alive" in a dance mix version ?)

I will go test my theory.....

8 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

Oh and just for those that "wanna know"....it is "Louisa"....but closer to "Louiza"....I know...my parents were wacked.

Chaos is my Life said...

Okay....I KNOW I posted an earlier comment.....it went kinda like this!

I for one would love to see you dancing down the street....I would "laugh out loud" in a most respectful way....and say to myself...."that's the lady that keeps me laughing...when days burden me down....I know she'll make me smile...and there she goes again!!"

Susan said...

testing

Susan said...

Hey it worked for a change. looks like I wont have to email my comment after all.
I knew you meant your hair! I just cut mine too. How lovely for you to have pants that are 6 sizes too big.

space said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
space said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
space said...

"...I will always love you..."

space said...
This comment has been removed by the author.