Monday, January 11, 2010

BANG!

Yesterday morning I was busily getting ready for work.

How one isn't busily getting ready is beyond me.... it's all business, from the moment of waking till flitting out the door.

I mean... why leave on time, when you don't have to?

I was straightening the ever so crazylike hair. It needed straightening in a hugely big and bad way... as I had been out walking, and did the stairs the afternoon before.

This hair is all quite scarey everytime it steps foot outdoors... with hair products gathered and amassed and emersed into... it just is.

Today was no exception.

With moments to spare, and the flat iron HOT... I was whipping the hair pieces around like no tomorrow.

Hair was hanging and sitting and stuck and wrong and just plain misplaced.

Then it struck me... where are my scissors...??

AND before I could blink.... it all happened in an instant.

I looked up and.....

BANG!

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

I don't get it....did you leave the cupboard open and nailed it with your forehead?