Wednesday, June 11, 2008

She showed up!




It started like this. I had just gotten in the vehicle to drive away.. and then for some reason I look in the rear view mirror. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had just been standing right at that spot, taking pictures of leaves and fields... Then a guy in a truck comes along... and honks like a crazy man, and drove her away. I drove away thinking that that would be the last I see of her... when I came back... her and her babes were back. The evil part to this story is that I was playing with my settings... and started shooting without checking where I had left it. I do not think I will ever learn. I followed her for a bit.. and shoed her away into the field... it's for her safety that she stays away from humans. This was an exciting day!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leesa said...

How sweet..what a neat catch :)

Anonymous said...

So unfair!!

And sooo cool!

Susan said...

They look awfully close, hope you stayed in your car!
Breath taking photos!