Sunday, June 08, 2008

Hello people

Missed me?

Well, I have missed me.

I am currently debating not going grocery shopping... all in the effort of being selfish.

I have been home for 2 hours from work. I have loaded the iron girl, washed dishes, reloaded the washing machine, swept, ( I didn't feel like vacuuming), washed the floor, and talked to the neighbours. I am currently working very hard at putting together some chicken burgers.

I have a coupon for AIRMILES!, and it's good until the 14th.... so I believe it can wait. I have fruit & bread, and some form of protein to mix with the bread to create sandwiches tomorrow. I should be fine.

In the meantime... the whole reason for this VERY SELFISH post would be... I have 150 pages left in my big big fabulous book... I must finish it!

I must go... there is no time to type and tell stories... when I must go read one myself.

In notes of interest because you know.. what's me without a side bar:

Myself and the family spent TWO hours in church lastnight. WHEW.. these people were quite seasoned to the whole churhy thing. My nephew had his confirmation. An interestingly boring event, in a massive church, with songs of AMEN being played repeatedly. Despite the weirdness of it, it was nice to see the nephew observed for his accomplishments.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Everyone deserves a day of 'do naught' occasionally.
Amen to the comunionized Nephew.
And all the people said.....

Chastity said...

I was also debating not going grocery shopping earlier today, but I bit the bullet and got it over with. I hate that chore.