Monday, June 23, 2008

Just call me Julie.


Julie McCoy, cruiseship director, or something like that.


I think I loved "The Love Boat", and then I grew up. It is sad to grow up, and realize the vileness of some of the shows on television... ( You will NEVER read me talking about survivor that way!)....


Anyways... I am working hard at keeping things running smoothly with all aspects of my homestead. This has been on unbelievable challenge. I think it is time for me to set my telephone system to send me constant messages about upcoming events to keep me in line with other activites that I have already planned. It's practically unthinkable the amount of time I utilize doing things, while really getting nothing done at all. This may all change this week with the winding down of school. I can only hope.


After today, all I have left for next week is my actual group itself.. and we are going out for lunch. That will be nice... and then in September things will start up again in a huge frenzy... as I will start to book apointments with people for speech sessions as well as running the gorup. I truly need to find a volunteer this summer. Maybe even two. And I won't be one of them.


I have a car, laundry and a bathroom all waiting for me. I am not sure in what order, but I think I need to get started on something. I should add colouring my hair to the list... that is a job and a half.

No comments: