Thursday, June 12, 2008

the girl makes it home

The PIP survived her school camping trip. She didn't even have to use her three bandaids, although did come home with tragic stories of fingers being crushed, and falling down the stairs, but she is still vertical and intact for the moment.

The boy was not so lucky. He managed to find a nail sticking out of a board, and then promptly shoved his through it. So ouch for him right now. I am thinking he will survive.

Along with my owl that I spotted earlier, I also spotted a little coyote finding his way into the bee zone down at the bear spotting location; and then later the girl and I went to see if we could spy on bears again, but instead ran into some beautiful deers.

In the meantime the girl and her bag of tricks were quite filthy, but all is clean now. I think even her ears are cleaned out... since she complained of the DARTSY doing a lot of yelling the past three days.

Well, the husbandman is in dire need for his computer time, so I am done. I am not sure when he decided he was a computer junky...I think I will have to put up a protest about this current outrage.

Oh, ... in other things that I am crazily doing.. I decided to write to the CEO and complain that my hospital doesn't have a Recreation Therapist, and that we need one. I am not sure who else to ask, other than the man himself that hands out the cash for these things.

No comments: