Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life in the fast lane.

I wouldn't know anything about it... as I really do not go anywhere... even more so now that the GAS prices are cutting my drives shorter and shorter. It's quite scarey actually.

The SISTER and I were just talking... and we were wondering where our mortgages will be in the coming years.. as the rates are going to continue to climb. I wonder if we will be reliving the eighties, when mortgage rates went somewhere around 18-19%. I can see the difficulties that people will face, in view of the fact that the rates will not have to climb that much to equate to that percentage, as the housing prices are ridiculously expensive. This brings me to the thought that I might have to work more...

EEEEEEEEEKKKK!

Bad thought, bad thought, bad thought!

In the meantime... I will continue to vacuum, and dust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember only too well when the mortgage rates were at 19%!! My parents had built a gorgeous home in Ranch Park area....sadly we had to sell...it was the only time I had my own room!!

Thankfully our mortage is done in 7 years!! and we renew in 2, sooo....hopefully we won't be hit too hard!

Love the photos D!