Thursday, January 17, 2008

Spring is far away...

But I can see buds on the cherry tree. Buds as in little extensions from the branches, not buds as in tiny blooms ready to go.. we are not quite there yet.

I loved the weather forecast for this morning, for the next coming days. It might be wet or white, one of the two. That made me laugh. Of course it doesn't take much to make me laugh, and somedays even less than that. Although having a slightly twisted bizarro state of mind half the time doesn't help either.

I went on my crazy walk yesterday... all by myself. I had lots of time to think about things... as I was all by myself. OK, this is not a safety feature people. Lots of steps equal lots of breathes which equals lots of blood swirling about very quickly, giving me lots of crazy thoughts. I decided that criminals do not like exercise, (as the big steep hill did not have any tagging on the side of the brick wall... oddly enough), Lujza's horn is certainly loud enough for her beast.. as I heard that loud and clear...(Hi lujza!)... and then of course I thought about her christmas card which is still rolling around in my car.. or actually it is neatly stacked with the other remaining christmas cards, I am still wondering what I am going to do with them. Then i was thinking about how pretty my sparkly blue gloves were with the white fru-fru faux fur around the edges were. Quite nice... especially with my decidedly ancient polar fleece. Among other things I was wondering if there would come a day that I would start "running" up this hill, as the sisters friend told me the other day. OK.. holy freaking cows people... I don't care what you do, as long as you do something... and if moving my body in any way, shape or form, it is still beneficial. Then I wondered to myself if cows really freak, is that a possibility even? I contemplated if the ski poles would help... but then I wondered if I would rely on them heavily to crank me up the hill, besides I don't have any poles anyways.. I would probably resort to lugging along two umbrellas. I think it was slightly easier going it alone as it helped me to concentrate on walking, rather than talking... so I was able to breathe better. I was happy that this time when I walked the hill that I didn't have this minute little lady walker creep up from behind, and was up and over the hill, had a shower and was drinking a cup of tea before I even made it to the top. Yes, she was there last week, and the sis and I lost sight of her as we crested the top of the hill. Whew for me.

I am cold now... I have returned from my Thursday walk, and have eaten rice and little pork chop for breakfast. I am a classy woman out here people.

I must go to costco now and return a pair of TOTALLY cute pink pants for the PIP, as they are far too low wasted for her. Not only does she have super long legs, but a super long waste. Tragic really... blond hair and long legs... what a genepool disaster...

thinkspring thinkspring thinkspring thinkspring

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only meant to "tap" the horn....sometimes it gets "stuck"! ;o)