Wednesday, January 02, 2008

psycho man...

I no sooner than type in the words "I need a heating pad"... and the ghostly dish man walks to the fridge and fills a glass with ice and water.... and begins drinking. HOly freaking fridge magnets people... this does not make sense.

Is he not aware to the cold ghosts that haunt our home? My home isn't half as cold as the now living very far away from here lady mailman scrapbooker Debbie... now she had a cold house... except it was lovely in the summertime in the deep heat.... she had a lovely cool basement...

psycho man is now shining up his rocks..... he likes to shine his rocks, and then settle for the night. I think it brings him peace.

the girl would like me to watch some "show" with her... I am refusing. It has something to do with screaming children and nannies. Now that is a waste of time. I wish she wouldn't watch it. There's nothing like showing the world that you are a complete idiot as a parent.

BUT... I did spend some time watching man vs wild a bit earlier while I folded clothes... now there is something of substance... I will surely know what to do if I ever get trapped in the everglades. Baking turtles, eating ant larvae, building huts & a fire in the marshland, and swimming underneath the river as stealthly and quickly as possible to decrease teh encounter of bumping into an alligator. It's a good thing I got my passpost today... because now I can make all of this a reality!

I will find my book now... the book club is creeping up next week...

No comments: